Book Title: 44 Tips for a successful Video Interview
Book Author: Karin Schroeck-Singh
Year of Publication: 2015
Number of Pages: 63
Have you been invited to a video interview? Are you familiar with what to do when going to a face-to-face interview but quite clueless on how you can prepare for a video (digital, virtual) interview? Then this is the book you need to impress your future employer!
You will learn in an effective way:
- What to do before the video interview
- What to do during the video interview
- What to do after the video interview
The focus will be on: the topics that you need to research, how to look and sound professional, lots of don’ts and how to choose and set up your technical equipment.
BONUS! It also includes the following benefits:
- 100 Questions that you might ask the interviewer
- 99 Questions the recruiter might ask you. The book will reveal what your interviewer really wants to know from you!
This book is not just suitable for jobseekers but anyone who wants to succeed and leave a positive impression via screen, be it a video conference, a video chat or virtual meeting. You might know how to impress someone face to face, but in today’s online world we also need to be savvy when interacting with each by using various technical tools.
Happy reading! I’m grateful for any feedback. Thanks.