Are you looking for a translator for different types of content in English and German? Then you are at the right place!
Language pairs that I can translate your content in:
English –> German
German –> English
My specialization lies in business-related content.
- Business correspondence
- Business contracts
- Business websites
- Marketing material
- HR-related content
- Teaching material
- Corporate PowerPoint presentations
However, in the past I have also translated the following types of content:
- Websites (inclusive of product descriptions)
- Career documents (CVs/resumes, cover letters)
- Technical manuals (automotive industry)
- corporate internal guidelines (Health & Safety manuals)
I will be able to provide YOU with a translation which is:
* human (no machine/software!)
* quick (and delivered within the agreed deadline)
I translate not only the words but also the natural meaning to preserve the originality of your text.
Feel free to ask for a portfolio with sample texts and translations.
Prices can vary, depending on whether the text is general, specialised or requires proofreading/editing. Other factors that could increase the price are the file format, the delivery date, the purpose and “out of hours” work.
The cost of a translation is generally calculated based on the number of words in the source text.
My basic fee for general translation from English into German/German into English is $ 0.03 per word.
500 word translation: $ 15.00
1,000 word translation: $ 30.00
10,000 word translation: $ 300.00
Please get in touch in order to get a final quote for your particular translation requirements.
Time of delivery: depends on the word count. My clients always appreciate my quick (and accurate) service. Usually I can translate a maximum of 2,000 words per day.
IMPORTANT: Please contact me before placing your order, so that we can discuss all the details and I can fully meet your expectations. The more information you provide, the better. Please share the following:
- The file/link that needs to be translated.
- The language pair that you need (source language/target language).
- The total amount of words (if the source text you provide is not a word document).
- The expected deadline.
- Any particular words that you do not wish to be translated (and thus should remain in their original version).
- Any other relevant information that you might consider as useful.
Thanks, I appreciate.
Payment: occurs via PayPal. Thanks.
Let the fun begin and order my gig (firstname.lastname@example.org)